Friday, November 21, 2008

and SNOW it begins...

It's snowing! * When I got in tonight * there was just about * 1 cm on the ground. * * Then I looked at AccuWeather.com where * they are predicting 106 cm over the next * five days! Of * course, * * that's * just in the mountains, * * but I imagine some snow * will filter down to the valleys making * the Ennstal a * winter wonderland. * * I'm glad I've stocked * up on cocoa * and carbohydrates!

* * * * * * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * *

No comments: