Sunday, November 15, 2009

Massive Action Correspondence Day!

I am FINALLY done with grading (just in time for it to start all over again on Thursday).  But today I am taking a break to catch up on correspondence: all those thank you notes, "I'm thinking about you" cards, belated birthday greetings, and a few small packages that have been accumulating over the past few months.  I enjoy getting mail myself, and my P.O. Box has been quite empty recently.  Send me a postcard at P.O. Box 16294, Baton Rouge, LA  70893! I do take special requests, so if your mailbox has been empty too, send me your address in an email.

P.S. The Red Cross is running Holiday Mail for Heroes, so I'm including a link (www.redcross.org/holidaymail). Just watch the guidelines. I think they open all individual envelopes and scan for contraband, so cards, (up to 15 per sender) inscribed to "Dear Service Member, Family or Veteran," should be sent loose in a larger envelope. Do NOT send any personal information like an address or email address.

No comments: