Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Random thought of the day

SINCE WHEN did this come back in style?! The gym shorts that we abhorred in junior high (in Central Baby Hawklet red and white, of course) are now some sort of fashion statement. Everyone is wearing them - at least all the girls on campus. Oh sure, they call them "running shorts" and they have other colors (neon is hot these days). But you can't fool me... they're freakin' GYM SHORTS! How is that at all appropriate to wear out in public? I confess, I think I'm getting old. I don't understand pajama pants or sports bras or Crocs or flip flops as fashion statements. Anyone want to add to the list?

1 comment:

Drew said...

This post just made me smile. . . Maybe we're all getting old because I never wear my gym clothes out and about anymore.